Saturday 20 November 2010

Latest Must Have's Research...

I have been looking in more detail at the latest 'must have's' which I can include in my mood board. My board needs to clearly illustrate the 'trophy home'/'must have' customer who would be inclined to buy our modern stair carpet clips if and when they become THE latest thing for a household.

In the mood board I posted below I included a picture of the Fiat 500, a very popular car at the moment however it has been recently pointed out that the new Fiat 500 TwinAir is the actual must have!! Making it a must have is it's fuel efficient engine which makes it exempt from both road tax and the congestion charge! I have swapped the old picture to this one.

I am also going to include this picture of what I consider to be a 'trophy home' on the mood board. I took the picture while in London and feel the pillars and grand driveway and front door are the particular features that makes it appear a 'trophy home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment