Saturday 20 November 2010

Update from Maxine.

As Lauren has mentioned below, for reasons I cannot control my priorities have changed slightly meaning uni work has had to take a bit of a back seat. Unfortunately this has effected the group project and shows a disadvantage of working as a group! Thankfully, both the group and our course leader have been very understanding of the situation and we are continuing to work together where possible to produce work for this project.

Before this slight 'hiccup' I had already began my 'trophy home, 'must have customer' mood board which I posted a few weeks ago. I have recently had some time to add to and finish this board and begin work on our planned advert for the modern carpet clips.

We are also taking advantage of my being in Bournemouth for a couple of days and meeting as a group to bring our work together and make any final additions/adjustments for tomorrow's hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment