Tuesday 23 November 2010

The Modern Must Have Customer...

This is my completed mood board for the modern 'must have' customer.

I have included all sorts of objects and accessories for both the customer and her home. Many of the items are electrical gadgets, a sign of the times. These include the popular and sought after Apple Ipad and mp3's, the new Microsoft Kinect, an accessory for Microsoft's Xbox, as well as the latest form of home entertainment, 3D televsion. I have included both a brand new Range Rover and the Fiat 500 Air, both very popular cars and definit must have's! There are also must have objects for the home including a Dyson hoover and swish coffee maker as well as a photo of a trophy home that could belong to our modern must have customer. Finally I have also included more cosmetic must have's for the customer herself including a smart Rolex watch, fake eye-lashes and nails and botox.

I feel this board well represents the Modern 'must have' customer and illustrates the kind of customer who would be interested in the modern stair carpet clip designs.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren: Lovely Maxine I want to be this lady and I would love to buy some modern stair carpet clips if this were me! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete